Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Martisanne Re-design

Sorry for the absence, I have been around and about but due to personal reasons have not been able to put as much time and effort into my blog or my Martisanne Handmade business as I would like to , but hopefully things are now getting back on track.
Starting with a new blog design, what do you think ? I have also been redesigning my shop banners and avatars , you can see here and here .
So a fresh new start for 2014 , and hopefully the blogging will be back to a more regular basis , along with new items in the shops.
I have been working on a few new designs this last few weeks, with more to come that will be available to purchase in the shop soon .
Here below is one of them a new fabric card holder for my business cards. The business cards were also designed by me using a graphics programme called Inkscape which is really versatile and free, ideal for a fledgling craft business.
I am really pleased with the new graphic designs for banners and avatars, and also my new handmade designs, it is a very exciting and creative time in the Martisanne household .

Fabric credit card holder green
Handmade fabric card holder



As part of the new year new goals push, I am hoping to be able to bring you Martisanne Handmade products to be available to purchase direct from the blog here, I am just working on the best way to be able to do this, I am not a technical wizard so anything you see here is all self taught and learning as I go.
If I can do it so can you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...